Recruitment Manager - Kensington, FTC, £38,000
I'm currently recruiting for a new Recruitment Officer/Manager with a well-known cultural and heritage organisation.
Working closely with the HR Director and other senior Managers to deliver a comprehensive recruitment service to the business. What's more is you will have the opportunity to develop on-boarding strategies, competency based interviews and deliver hiring manager coaching and interview workshops, as you will only manage a small-medium set of vacancies as this is not high volume role.
The role is a 9 -12 month fixed term contract and is part of the first phase of the organisations new HR development strategy. This role is for an immediate start.
- End-to-end recruitment responsibility for a small number of key business and critical roles
- Run recruitment campaigns using multiple methodologies
- Duties include: writing advertisements, speaking to agencies, short listing, sitting in on interview panels, use of social media and other creative means to attract candidates
- Must ensure that the organisation is sticking to recruitment best practice
- Delegate work to the HR Administrator certain aspects of the role such as putting together starter contracts etc.
This role also requires a strategic focus and the ability to develop innovative solutions to problems. You will be able to work strategically with external parties as well as developing a recruitment strategy which addresses the challenges faced by the business and ensures a continuous pipeline of talent.
- Extensive end-to-end recruitment experience
- Experience with a variety of interview styles e.g. panel interviews
- Experience with recruiting at all levels
- Must be outgoing, friendly, and able to take their own initiative
- Preferably have experience of Visa applications and right to work
If you feel that you have the correct skill-set and experience, please do send forward your up-to-date CV, current salary and future expectations. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted further.