A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an internationally renowned organisation in the city. We are looking for someone who has outstanding front of house skills, be able to multi task and be organised and confident. You should also enjoy providing outstanding customer service, as you will be the first point of contact for our clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To greet clients providing a high standard of professional interaction and service throughout their patient journey, and to ensure the smooth running of the day to day clinic and administration process.
- To be IT literate and able to use our data base system (training will be given)
- To maintain and support harmonious working relationships within the company.
- To possess general knowledge of the companies product range to be able to provide information and advice to clients.
- To contribute to the delivery of high quality care of clients needs.
- To have sound knowledge and working practice of company.
- To offer and provide a range of refreshments to clients, and to ensure that the environemnt are kept clean and tidy, by removing used cups and crockery.
- To ensure ordering to kept up to date, so that the clinic has sufficient refreshments for patients.
- To attend all mandatory training and other clinical and customer service training as required.
- To be responsible for taking payments for treatment on TWC and AA clinic’s.
- To answer telephone calls and deal with as many enquires as possible.
- To take deliveries and post and delivery to the appropriate person/department.
- To highlight any building/facility requirements to the Practice Manager.
- To keep a sufficient level of documents required for patient information.
- Any ad-hoc duties that may be required to ensure the day to day running of the clinic runs as smoothly as possible.
The contractual relationship between the company and its employees is founded on trust. Employees will treat as confidential all information regarding the business of the company, client data, including a person’s attendance at the company for whatever purpose, information with regard to and agreements with suppliers, and information gained about other employees and consultants.
Health and Safety
Employees must be aware of the responsibilities placed on them under the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) to ensure that the agreed safety procedures are carried out to maintain a safe environment for employees and visitors
This job description is not an exhaustive list of duties but it is intended to give a general identification of the range of work undertaken and will vary in detail in the light of changing demands and priorities within the Department. Substantive changes in the range of work undertaken will be carried out in consultation with the job holder.
Working hours and benefits
The opening hours are 08:00 to 20:00 Monday’s and 08:00 -18:00 Tuesday to Friday to be covered on a rota basis. We currently open 1 Saturday a month.
Holiday entitlement is 25 days plus bank holidays.
After 6 months continuous employment we offer a private pension scheme and private health care.
The salary will be up to £24,000 depending on experience