An excellent opportunity has arisen for nationally established company, with their head offices based in the City. The company looking for a Personal Assistant to support the director.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a PA interested in working in a creative and lively working environment. With stunning offices located in Oxford Circus this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PA or Executive Assistant who has the drive and desire to succeed.
- Provide smooth and effective diary management
- Extensive diary and inbox management
- Prioritisation of Partner time and appointments
- Organising meetings; including booking meeting rooms, coordinating attendees and ordering refreshments as required
- Providing secretariat support for Leadership meetings, this includes: issuing agendas, coordinating meeting papers, taking minutes and follow up on actions
- EA directly to the CEO
- Producing and reviewing board packs
- Support personal diary via his wife to ensure no clashes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least two years experience as a Personal Assistant.
- Background in commercial/media.
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure to tight deadlines and adapt to change, diary management, flight and hotel bookings, meet and greet visiting clients.
- Commitment to providing a quality service; close attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Friendly and Professional communication skills and presentation.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multitask.
- £37k - £42,500
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical Insurance
- Birthday bonus or extra holiday
- 10% bonus